Some people are seeing an increased signup bonus on the American Express business Platinum card when using a referral link and going incognito:
- Get 110,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 within 3 months of signup.
- Annual fee of $595 is not waived the first year
- Card earns at the following rates:
- 5x points per $1 spent on purchases made with airlines or hotels booked directly from AmericanExpress Travel website
- 1.5x points on qualifying purchases of $5,000 or more
- 1x points on all other purchases
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Lounge access:
- Centurion lounge access
- International American Express lounge access
- Delta SkyClub lounge access
- Priority pass select membership
- Airspace lounge access
- Internet Access:
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- SPG gold status (this will also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton gold status
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Preâ
- No foreign transaction fees
- View these other hidden benefits
- SoulCycle benefits
- You can only get the sign up bonus on American Express cards once per lifetime.
This offer is being reported by some r/churning members as appearing when they click the referral link incognito. I don’t see it on a few links I checked, YMMV.
We’ve seen 110,000 point offer that required $25,000 in spend on a non-referral offer; this one is for less spend and gives your friend the referrer credit – might be the best offer we’ve ever seen. Some are also able to get 100,000 after $10,000 in spend via the call in method.
Might be worth waiting a few daysÂ to see how the ‘exciting offers’ on Business Platinum pans out. As always you canÂ read more about American Express cards here.